Welcome to Melbourne By Bike
UNDERSTAND MELBOURNE, DON'T JUST SEE IT!
You can investigate when tours are going out by using the BOOK NOW button below.
You can abort if you do not wish to book.
There is some flexibility with dates if you are booking in advance :)
- Why Tour With Us?
- Smallest bike tour group size in Melbourne (8 persons max.)
- Complete Melbourne overview - more seen than on foot or in a bus!
- Tailored, personalised, fun service by a local
- All inclusive price - 4+ hour guided tour, comfortable bike, helmet, visibility vest, and a light lunch.
- Fantastic photo opportunities
- Fully insured
- Comprehensive road safety instructions given
- Map provided with additional places to explore after the tour
See my Tripadvisor reviews on right side of page here.
We offer personalised bike tours of Melbourne.
Ideally, do a Melbourne By Bike tour on your first day in Melbourne to get an overview of this exciting city. Book in advance to ensure you don't miss this top 5 TripAdvisor rated tour. Tours book out quickly due to our small tour group sizes.
Our Mission: to provide interesting, fun and safe bicycle tours to visitors of Melbourne with the ultimate goal of giving you the same passion for Melbourne that we have. To show you as much of Melbourne as we can and to help you understand us Melburnites!
Tour Duration: a little over 4 hours. This includes time for a casual lunch together (& this cost is included) whenever you are ready. Any shorter than this and you just couldn't see it all! You'll be amazed at how much there is to see here... Did you know that Melbourne, Australia was voted the world’s most liveable city in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014?
3 Start Locations: City (Federation Square opposite Flinders St Station), St Kilda (beachside) and Port Melbourne (for shore excursions).
Melbourne By Bike offers a very personalised sightseeing service. If you have a particular interest or passion, let us know and we will research it for you, given enough time.
- RIDERS LIMITED PER TOUR. BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT-
** BIKE TOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES available**
Here is an article recently written about Melbourne By Bike...
click here weekendnotes.com.